Us

Us

Hallie {7 years old}

Hallie {7 years old}

Cole {5 years old}

Cole {5 years old}

Lillie {6 months}

Lillie {6 months}
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 09, 2011

Mother's Day

On Saturday, Brett and Hallie surprised me with a gift certificate to get a pedicure. Brett told me my appointment was at noon and Hallie and I were to have a girl's day out with pedicures and lunch. 
Hallie didn't know what to expect so she was a bit nervous. She watched the lady wash my feet and put lotions on and paint my toenails. When it was Hal's turn, she giggled the whole time. The color she chose was hot pink and they painted a white flower on her big toes with a jewel in the middle. She had to show everyone.
I asked her where we should go to lunch and she told me it's my day and I could choose anything. So I chose Subway. Hallie didn't like the idea and told me we should go to Wendy's so she could get some nuggets and a frosty... and here I thought it was my day:)







When I got home, Brett surprised me again with one more gift...
My very own shoe rack! Brett and Cole worked all day while me and my girlie were out getting pampered.


That night, my Mom had a Cinco de Mayo party for my dad's birthday. We had homemade Cafe Rio salads, chips and salsa and banana cake. We sang Happy Birthday to Papa and sent him some balloons.

                                            I love this little guy...

Later that night we met up with the Hewletts to do a little bowling since Steph was in town for a short time. Sadly, I have no pictures of that!
 It was a fun night and we finished it off with some Orange Leaf. YUM!

I wanted to take some time and wish my mom a Happy Mothers Day. She does ALOT for me and especially for my kids. Words cannot describe how much I love her and look up to her. I love you mom!


4 comments:

Ross and Aubrey said...

Looks like a fun day!! I bet Hal was SO excited :)

Happy Mother's Day!

The Arbuckle's said...

What a day, I'm jealous. Happy Mother's Day!

Leslie said...

looks like a keeper. hal will want that all the time. looks like a fun day. love to you all and i am grateful for all you girls who make me proud and watching you tackle motherhood. haha my turn to watch you guys. haha. love ya

Nielsen Family said...

I am so glad to know that I am not the only one that hasn't updated my blog in FOREVER! :)