Us

Us

Hallie {7 years old}

Hallie {7 years old}

Cole {5 years old}

Cole {5 years old}

Lillie {6 months}

Lillie {6 months}
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

More pictures









My sister in law Lorena took these pictures of Lillie in the hospital. I wish she were around with all my kids because it took the pressure off of me to capture all the "newness" of my sweet newborn... she did all the work for me. I absolutely love the newborn stage. I think I love it because it doesn't last long:)
Just look how chubby and puffy Lillie is, I can almost smell her. Lorena also was nice enough to do some more pictures of the three of my kids together. They turned out so cute and I'm so happy to have these! Thanks Lorena. Here is a link to her website if you're interested... check her out here!

4 comments:

Ross and Aubrey said...

Love!!

Leslie said...

ohhh love the one where all 3 are laying on top of each other. that is sooo cute.

markandaubrey said...

Love the hospital pics. It's so hard to get good pictures at the hospital. Too cute!

Halo BW said...

The pictures are awesome!

https://www.suomi22.com/2019/05/merencanakan-masa-depan-dengan-pinjaman.html