Us

Us

Hallie {7 years old}

Hallie {7 years old}

Cole {5 years old}

Cole {5 years old}

Lillie {6 months}

Lillie {6 months}
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pictures

My good friend Kacee took these pictures of the kids when Lillie was two weeks old. I love how they turned out and it's nice to have some updated pics of the kids. Thanks so much Kacee!
I feel so blessed to have such great kids. The whole newborn stage is a breeze because Hallie and Cole are such big helpers and are pretty independent. I love these faces.












3 comments:

Leslie said...

cute pics. love those big eyes she has and what a happy baby she was that day. : )

Unknown said...

Annie- I am pretty sure she is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! It was so fun to hang out with you guys this weekend!! XOXO

The Arbuckle's said...

LOVE these pictures of your kiddos, they turned out so cute. Love lillie's eyes in all of them, so big.