Us

Us

Hallie {7 years old}

Hallie {7 years old}

Cole {5 years old}

Cole {5 years old}

Lillie {6 months}

Lillie {6 months}
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 09, 2012

Christmas 2011

I miss Christmas. Just writing this post makes me miss it that much more. We had a great Christmas, but we do every year. The kids woke up around 8:30am and rushed in to open presents. I took no pictures of course, but Brett had the video camera running so I'll have to see if I can post a video.
Hallie received a Baby Alive doll, clothes,La La Loopsy doll and a new scooter and also a camera.
Cole received a new scooter, remote control truck, clothes, race track that hangs on the wall and Ninjago toys.
The family received new games to play and a gumball machine. (Sometimes Santa gets carried away:))
Christmas Eve was spent with the whole Hewlett family and the kids acted out the Nativity scene. Hallie was Mary and got to hold her new cousin Kyler (who was baby Jesus), Cole was one of the three wisemen along with cousin Maddie. I love this picture of them three.

Christmas day this year was great. I loved going to Sacrament meeting! It really let us focus on the true meaning of Christmas.
We headed to my moms house for omelets (they were so good I could write a whole post about it) and presents and got to skype Lindsey and her family.
After, we headed up to the Hewletts for more presents and to hang out. My kids were spoiled but had so much fun this year. Here is Cole in his new Spiderman shirt he got from aunt Steph.

Oh, I forgot to mention one last gift my kids received this year...

baby brother or sister makes their appearance in June!! The kids were thrilled with the news and so was the rest of our families.

4 comments:

Ross and Aubrey said...

YAY!!!!!

Leslie said...

what a sneaky gal. i can't believe you hid it for so long. maybe just from me hahaa

Bruce and Mitzi said...

Congratulations, Annie! That's so exciting!

The Arbuckle's said...

What a fun Christmas. Your kids are going to be the best helpers when that baby comes, its going to be a breeze.