Us

Us

Hallie {7 years old}

Hallie {7 years old}

Cole {5 years old}

Cole {5 years old}

Lillie {6 months}

Lillie {6 months}
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 09, 2012

Cole's preschool program

This guy of ours isn't shy when it comes to performing. I was shocked at how well he knew all of the songs and how loud he sang them. His teacher put on the cutest program with songs and a little skit. All the kids had a part to say.
Cole was Dasher the reindeer and he said: "Rudolph is sad and he doesn't want to come." He practiced for weeks and did awesome when the time came. I am so proud of him and how brave he is getting.
He also danced like a reindeer, as you can see in the picture below, and shook his booty. He wasn't afraid at all. I'm still amazed that he did that!





Cole really loves preschool and is doing really well. He is learning new things and will tell me all about it on the way home. Preschool has really helped his confidence and shyness and I'm so glad he is liking it. We love you Cole!

5 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

He is the cutest! Cyrus barely sang any of his songs at his program. Go Cole!

Ross and Aubrey said...

SO cute!! You definitely have little performers on your hands....:)

Leslie said...

he did do a good job. loved it!

The Arbuckle's said...

Way to go Cole! We wish we could be there to see everybody's performances. We miss family so much.

The Preece Family said...

Annie - I love your blog template! Where did you find it? Have you guessed I'm trying to get my blog off life-support? :) You always do such a great job of updating...you are inspiring me! Cute post too -- we love you Cole!