Us

Us

Hallie {7 years old}

Hallie {7 years old}

Cole {5 years old}

Cole {5 years old}

Lillie {6 months}

Lillie {6 months}
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 09, 2012

Lillie

Lillie was born on Tuesday June 12th at 1:45pm. I was hoping to not get induced and go into labor on my own, but no such luck. I had no contractions at all even though I was dialated to a 5 when I got to the hospital.
We arrived at the hospital at 8am and by then time everything was hooked up and ready it was around 9:15. I didn't have to wait too long before my contractions were every two minutes apart and I finally got my epidural around noon. My doctor came in and broke my water and told me she would be back in one hour to check on me... I was dialated to a ten 30 minutes later.
Right before I started to push, my doctor announced that she thought it was going to be a boy, and everyone in the room (Brett and I and the nurses) all agreed. My delivery was a breeze and actually relaxing. I loved everything about it.
Lillie came into this world weighing a whopping 8 lbs and 9oz, my heaviest baby by far! She had a full head of thick black hair and chubby cheeks. I cried when my doctor announced it was a girl and when they placed her on my chest, she looked exactly like her sister. We are so happy she is finally here and very healthy. We love her so much!

5 comments:

Lacey Voris said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!

Ross and Aubrey said...

Love her.

The Arbuckle's said...

i'm so glad you had a surprise baby because you guys were truly surprised that it was a girl.

She is so beautiful and perfect. Miss you guys so much.

Hailey said...

I'm so happy for you guys. She is beautiful. Can't wait to meet her. Love you guys.

Leslie said...

so fun to have a new baby again around. what a cutie!!! love those cheeks.